The Rise Individual Lending Program provides access to low interest business loans to launch or grow your small business. The program includes:
- Financing: low interest business loans based on the stage of business development, viability of the business concept and capacity to re-pay. Eligible entrepreneurs can access loans up to $10,000, with an average initial loan size in the $3,000 to $4,000 range.
- Mentorship: we can connect you with a Rise mentor for guidance and support.
- Support: we can assist you by reviewing your business plan and providing resources for you to improve your business skills and financial management.
Eligible Individuals must:
- Be motivated entrepreneurs
- Self-identify as an individual who has experienced mental health and or addiction challenges
- Be unable to access traditional bank financing for their small business
- Not be in active bankruptcy, behind on child support payments or government taxes
- Reside in Canada
- Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant