Business Development Manager
We help all types of businesses, from small mom-and-pop shops to large industrial manufacturers and everything in between.
Here’s how we can help small businesses:
- We provide rebates that cover up to 60% of the total project cost for energy efficiency upgrades, a free energy assessment for businesses who qualify and 24-months interest free financing on your Nova Scotia Power bill.
- Until December 31, 2021, incentives have increased to cover up to 80% of the total project cost on select lighting and all commercial heating measures.
- Starting June 29, incentives for energy efficiency upgrades will be available for non-electrically heated small businesses and not-for-profits. Incentives will be available for select products in the following categories:
- Kitchen Equipment
- Water Heating
- Laundry Equipment
- Agriculture Technologies
- Our Business Energy Rebates Program offers instant and mail-in rebates for qualifying energy efficient products, too.
- For more information on programs for small businesses, contact Spencer Leblanc our Business Development Manager dedicated to helping small businesses save. Contact information can be found below.
If you’re constructing a new building, planning an expansion, or undertaking major renovations, larger businesses can benefit from rebates on high quality, efficient equipment and programs that identify energy savings to reduce their maintenance costs and equipment run times.
For more information on our programs please visit our website.