Due to the effects of COVID-19, the Cape Breton Partnership has put together a list of helpful resources.

Find more information here.

The Centre of Administration for Permissions




Permissions issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) help to keep Canada’s domestic food supply safe, protect the environment from invasive animal and plant diseases and plant pests, and ensure compliance with various regulatory requirements, enabling market access and trade. The Centre of Administration (CoA) receives and processes applications for domestic and import related permissions, which include licences, permits, ministerial exemptions, and permissions to move.

  • Food
  • Animal health
  • Plant